Saturday, February 7, 2009 12:08 PM


After decades of making music, I still think Prodigy is as impactful as when I was a primary school kid. We all sat and stood at the concrete barrier that was apparently supposed to separate us from the people who paid to see them.. I think that was pretty much a good bargain considered the fact that the stage wasn't far off anyway, hehe.
They were phenomenon and fucking awesome!
Doesnt help that their stage presence were superb too!
I sat and watched Bb jumped over and ran into the crowd as they played outer space and omen. I never thought crashing in would look/be so easy. I, on the other hand, realized that I was going to be too slow to jump in and what more run? I dare not take the risk! LOL.
But, I think it was worth the time coming down to fort canning on a Tuesday night to watch them play live, regardless if you paid for it or not.
Deal with it